Board of Studies & Educational Standards (BOSTES) required a series of five videos (3 min success stories) to help teachers and principals understand and meet BOSTES teacher accreditation requirements. The videos feature teachers, principals and supervisors talking about:
- achieving accreditation as a casual teacher
- schools supporting casuals to achieve accreditation
- achieving at the higher levels of accreditation
- how principals can delegate professional development
- planning professional development for maintaining accreditation.
In pre-production I worked closely with BOSTES production coordinators to analyse project content/aims/outcomes, design a suitable/viable production approach, plan/negotiate shooting locations and assist in development of interview scripts/content outlines. During production/post-production I captured interviews, edited various drafts, incorporated feedback and produced final edits (captioned/transcribed). The five success story videos are available to watch online on the Teacher Accreditation Website.